Home Buyer's and Seller's Guide to Radon
The EPA recommends:
- If you are buying a home or selling your home, have it tested for radon.
- For a new home, ask if radon-resistant construction features were used and if the home has been tested.
- Fix the home if the radon level is 4 picoCuries per liter (pCi/L) or higher.
- Radon levels less than 4 pCi/L still pose a risk, and in many cases, may be reduced.
- Take steps to prevent device interference when conducting a radon test.
For more information on Radon, Radon Testing, Causes and Health Impacts visit: https://www.nachi.org/radon.htm
I have partnered with PRO-LAB® to test all of my Radon samples.
The $225 price is for an active short term (2-7 Day) Radon test. Contact us for details and other testing options.